May 16, 2010

AR Conference 2010

I'm hoping to make the Animal Rights Conference 2010 in Washington DC that's happening July 15-19, 2010. If anyone is going, please let me know! I'd love to meet other attendees!

Recently, I had my birthday and my partner threw me a bowling party complete with friends and family! Afterwards, we headed to The Remedy Diner in downtown Raleigh. I had the absolutely delicious "Veggie Philly Fakesteak." My partner had the "Veggie Meatball Sub" veganized. Now every time I see a sub sandwich on television, I crave Remedy's Philly Fakesteak! After the munchies, we hopped aboard a rickshaw courtesy of Joel and Raleigh Rickshaw.

I'm still trying to get into the habit of blogging here at S/o/S. Currently, it's not going as well as I had hoped but with recent orders to start journaling on a more daily basis--I'll write more on being a vegetarian college student living in the Raleigh area.

No comments:

Post a Comment