July 30, 2010

I came back from ARConference 2010 with a renewed sense of being. I was going to write everything I experienced and post it here complete with accompanied video/audio recordings.

I have no idea what happened.

I think I am having serious aversion issues with writing since I moved to the RDU area. It's sad and I don't want this feeling. It's unrequited love gone awry, I suppose.

I found so many new friends, blogs, and sites by the time I came back home. I wanted to share it all with you and the world. I feel as though I have let you down. I let myself down. I disappointed everyone. Most of all, I feel as though I have (and still am) been doing a disservice to them..the living, breathing, sentient beings that share this world with me.

The block is still there even as I try to explain my absence in writing...

No comments:

Post a Comment